Stockholm Castle Tour
Throughout its history Sweden has always been a monarchy. Therefore, different castles and palaces became great part of its historical and cultural heritage.
During this unique tour you have a perfect opportunity to visit three major palaces situated in Stockholm and the surrounding area. You will learn a lot about the history of Sweden, its royal dynasties and life of the current royal family. In addition, you will have a boat trip in one of the antique ships cruising along the Mälaren lake, and experience the landscapes of the city from a new perspective.
The tour takes place on fixed dates of arrival (Thursday – Monday) from May to September.
Considerable group sizes – from 2 to 12 people. We provide an individual approach to each client.
For agencies we provide favorable conditions for cooperation.
Stockholm Castle Tour includes:
- Accommodation at a 4* hotel in the center of Stockholm
- Breakfasts at the hotel
- Stockholm guided tour, including visits to the Royal Palace and a walking tour around Old Town, 4 hours
- Guided tour to Drottningholm, including a visit to the Palace and a walk through the park, 3 hours
- Boat trip from Drottningholm to the center of Stockholm
- Guided tour to the Gripsholm castle, 4 hours
This program is upon request.
Detailed information about the tour is here Castle tour Stockholm